Hamper 2 Your Home - H2YH
Click here to download a H2YH application form.
As a means of increasing people’s access to food, Loaves and Fishes is offering a Hamper Delivery service called Hamper 2 Your Home (H2YH) to qualifying clients. Details of program are as follows:
- Hamper Delivery will be once every 4 weeks. It will resemble 2 regular hampers.
- Hamper Delivery will be on either Tuesday or Wednesday evenings from 5:30pm to 8:30pm
- Clients must be home to receive hamper. Clients will be removed from the delivery list if they are not home 3 times.
- Hamper Delivery is to your door step only. Volunteers may not enter your home.
- There is a limited number of spaces available for this program. A waiting list is currently being taken.
- Loaves and Fishes reserves the right to refuse participation in Hamper 2 Your Home to anyone.
To apply for the Hamper 2 Your Home Program you must complete the following steps:
- Complete the “Client Portion” of Application Form on the back of this page
- Take application form to healthcare professional (doctor, nurse, home care worker, social worker) and have them complete the “Professional Referral” section of the application form.
- Return completed Application Form to a Loaves and Fishes Depot Operations Coordinator or by mailing it to 210 Fry Street, Nanaimo BC, V9R 4Z1.
- Loaves and Fishes Staff will contact you to confirm your delivery date.
- Be home to receive your hamper on designated delivery nights.