Below is the guidance from BC’s Restart plan – we are recommending that volunteers, agencies and anyone else coming into the warehouse wear a mask.
Masks are recommended in indoor public places for all people 12 and older who are not yet fully vaccinated. The mask mandate order under the Emergency Program Act was lifted July 1.
· You're fully vaccinated 14 days after dose 2
· Masks are optional for children aged 2 to 12
· Children under 2 should not wear masks
· Proof of vaccination does not need to be requested by service providers
· Some people may choose to continue to wear a mask after they're fully vaccinated and that's okay
· Increased social contact
· If you or anyone in your family feels sick stay home and get tested immediately
*Anyone who can not come to a depot is encouraged to give the IDs for their household to someone else who can collect food for them. That person must be prepared to show their ID as well*
Bags Notice: Starting Monday, March 22nd all clients are asked to bring recycled or reusable bags to our depots to help pack food items.
Don't Go Hungry. We are Here to Help.
We believe that everyone in our community should have access to healthy nutritious food regardless of their current situation. To this end we provide food free of charge through our depot network.
Donate Online Now
Loaves & Fishes Food Bank is always in need of financial donations. For every $1 in cash donations that Loaves and Fishes receives we are able to provide clients with $5.98 worth of food.
Our online donation processes are a convenient, safe and secure way to donate.