Port Hardy Food Bank Volunteers
Thank you for your interest in volunteering to distribute Christmas Hampers in Port Hardy!!
Loaves and Fishes is pleased to distribute Christmas Hampers in Port Hardy with the assistance of Saint Columba's Anglican-United Church (9190 Granville Street, Port Hardy).
Christmas Hamper Distribution:
- Dates: Wednesday, Dec 15 & 22
- Volunteers Shifts: 12:15-2:45 pm and 2:30-5:15 pm
(NOTE: Suitable only for ages 16 and older--no exceptions, please!)
The distribution of food hampers to people in need is at the heart of our operations. Clients will be able to make food selections via a "market stall" type set-up.
- Food Stocker: these volunteers keep the food stations stocked with a selection of items and can include some lifting of 30-50 lbs.
- Food Distribution Station: these volunteers assist the Clients by confirming amount of food available to them, and can assist with food selections.
- Shopping Cart Concierge: these volunteers accompany our walk-thru clients to their vehicles, may help unload the cart, return and then sanitize cart for our next shopper.
To sign up, you have three options:
- Fill in a simple form HERE.
- Register directly by clicking HERE. Tip: Registration for Port Hardy is at the top of the list!
- EMAIL US with your name and phone number to arrange a call-back.
Thank you for your participation and have a wonderful Christmas!!