Thank you for your interest in volunteering this 2020 Christmas season!!
Each December we welcome those who want to help over the Christmas season. This year, despite COVID restrictions, we continue to welcome volunteers! We are grateful to the individuals, families, service and corporate groups who have made volunteering part of their Christmas tradition--we thank you!
- Read about what each of the following volunteer task entails:
- Food sorting and preparation
- Packing of Christmas and supplementary hampers
- Distribution of food hampers
- Sorting of donated empties
- Determine how you will volunteer and click on the relevant link at the bottom of this page:
- Volunteer as an individual or as a group of 4 people or less
- Volunteer as part of a group of 5-10 people max
- All registrations are first come, first serve, and we apologize in advance if we can't place you at your preferred date and time.
- Age requirements which we have set based on our experience:
- Age 8 and over with a parent or adult
- Age 16 and over solo
- Grade 5 and over for school group participation
- Age 7 and under is not yet suitable to volunteer with us
Please remember to register early, as the number of people who desire to volunteer during the Christmas season seems to only grow! We don’t want you to be disappointed! Thank you again for your support!
To register as an individual or Group of 4 people or less, click HERE
For more information to register as a Group of 5-10 people max, click HERE